The 12th edition of the Northern Dimension Business Forum, organized by the Northern Dimension Business Council in cooperation with the Association of European Businesses, the St Petersburg Graduate School of Management and the SKOLKOVO Moscow School of Management, will be held on 8 April 2021, at 12:00-17:00 (Riga/Helsinki time).
This time, the Forum focuses on "Connectivity now. Boosting flows of people, information, energy, goods and services". The speakers include representatives from the Northern Dimension Member States and top-level Russian and European businesses.
This year's Forum will also feature six different parallel sessions:
1. Creative Industries “Connecting the Unconnected: the Role of Creative Industries within the Cross-Sectoral Cooperation”
2. Ecology & Circular Еconomy
3. Energy & Energy Efficiency
4. Health & Lifestyle “Digitalisation of Healthcare: Trends and Challenges”
5. Mobility “New Forms оf Mobility and Connectivity”
6. Transport & Logistics
The program of the forum, as well as registration is available on the website of the Forum.
NDPC will organize a round table discussion “Connecting the Unconnected: the Role of Creative Industries within the Cross-Sectoral Cooperation” at 14:00-15:45 (Riga/Helsinki time). In order to participate, you need to register for the Forum.
- Cross sectoral Cooperation and Innovation in Northern Dimension Countries - Petya Koleva, Culture and Creativity expert, Founder of "Intercultura Consult”;
- The Arts, Culture, Wellbeing and Resilience - Dr Kai Lehikoinen, Director of the Centre for Educational Research and Academic Development in the Arts (CERADA) at the University of the Arts Helsinki;
- ReDo - sustainable solutions to overcome the climate crisis - Luca Christmann, Designer, Founder of ReDo;
- Public relations and creative industries - case of Spotify;
- Gaming and the education from the perspective of “11BitStudios”;
- Urban design and the territory development- Valeria Gusejnova, Creative Industries Fund “Krespektiva”.