The Central Baltic Programme 2014-2020 finances result orientated cross-border cooperation projects in Estonia, Finland (incl Åland), Latvia and Sweden, that aim at solving common challenges together and across borders.
In its 5th call all Specific Objectives are open for applications. In total, at least 12m euros are available in four priorities. The exact amount of available funding will be influenced by returning funds from implementing projects.
The ERDF support rate for partners from Estonia and Latvia is 85% and for partners from Finland and Sweden is 75%. However, take into account that the overall ERDF support on project level is limited to 81%.
- One-step call, eMS open for applications 15.8.-15.10.2019, 15:00 Finnish time
- JS assessment from October to December 2019
- Funding decisions January 2020
- Projects can start on 1st of February 2020
- Projects can continue implementation until 31 December 2022.
What is new for this call
Simplified cost option
More information available here.