WORTH Partnership Project creates and supports transnational collaborations between fashion designers, creative people, manufacturing enterprises (SMEs) and technology firms looking to develop design-driven and innovative products.
WORTH is the second edition of the pilot project, which ran from 2013 to 2015. Involving a total of 79 small-medium enterprises (SME) and 34 European partnerships, the success of the pilot project has resulted in a new edition of the WORTH. To know more about the 34 showcased products and results developed during the WORTH pilot project visit http://www.worth-project.eu/.
THE 3rd CALL IS NOW OPEN AND WILL CLOSE ON THE 31st OF OCTOBER 2019.
IF YOU ARE SELECTED YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM AN INCUBATOR PROGRAMME VALUED AT €60,000 CONSISTING OF:
- Media kit including: international media relation activity, advertising and social media marketing
- € 10.000 direct funding
- Participation in two international events related to design to showcase the products developed
- A tailor-made mentoring programme
- Cross-sector collaboration and participation in networking events
- Professional links
- Visibility of your professional profile on the WORTH gallery
FIND OUT IF YOU CAN APPLY
Partnerships must involve two or three partners with different profiles
- Designers; self-employed professionals, design labs, and start-ups
- Makers; crafters and SME manufacturers
- Technology firms; innovators, tech labs, tech providers and start-ups
from at least two participating countries. The project is looking for creative and disruptive minds involved in the following sectors: #Fashion/textile #Footwear #Furniture/home decoration #Leather/fur #Jewellery #Accessories
YOU CAN APPLY
- If you have an idea and already have a potential partner to work with
- If you have an idea but do not know a partner, the organizers can help you to find the right one.
WORTH Partnership Project is funded by COSME Programme of the European Union for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
More information can be found on WORTH website.