About the open call
Creating spaces where cross-sectorial collaboration and innovation can flourish
The Northern Spaces for Creative Innovation Call for Ideas is open to cultural and creative industries (CCI) professionals from Northern Dimension countries to submit their cross-innovation project ideas.
We invite organisations from cultural and creative industries sector to test collaboration models and processes that create spaces, whether physical or digital, for cross-sectoral collaboration and innovation in the Northern Dimension countries. Moreover, we are looking for collaboration models that connect the CCI field with the digital, economic, environmental, social, education and other sectors, building up a cross-sectoral cooperation ecosystem.
More about the open call: here.
With the Northern Spaces for Creative Innovation, we aim to:
- Create spaces and multilevel partnerships for such collaboration to flourish in Northern Dimension countries and beyond.
- Promote new thinking as well as innovative products, services, and activities by fostering cross-sectorial connectivity, both face-to-face and or virtually.
- Innovate traditional industries, transforming practices and processes that affect multiple entities and involve relevant societies and communities.
- Address challenges which are key to innovation practices that most societies and economies will attempt to address in the coming years: health, climate change, digitalization, economic resilience with involvement of the local communities.
- Build cross-border partnerships in the Northern Dimension region.
- Ensure the models found in this process can be sustained and upscaled for future use.
Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture
European Union National Institutes for Culture